Friday, May 7, 2010

I didn't recognize it

You won't believe this but I just saw the bottom of the laundry basket. I haven't seen that in a long while. I officially have done all the dirty laundry in the house. I even did the bathroom rugs and towels and such. I know tomorrow will bring more dirty laundry, but for tonight I am so proud. I even put away all but two loads of it as well. Laundry is my nemesis.

I also threw away 5 bags of clutter. Some was fall/winter clothes I haven't worn in years. It wasn't bad stuff and I wish I could have given it to someone, but I needed it gone now and tomorrow is garbage day. I also donated 3 large boxes of stuff to a friend who is having a yard sale to raise funds for SJS. She lost her three year old daughter to it 6 years ago (so sad.) I donated the stuff before I decluttered my closet or I would have given her the clothes too.

And my entire downstairs is clean. I just have two boxes in my room that I need to relocate. One is painting supplies (like room painting), these will go in the shed. The other is homeschool stuff we haven't touched in 6 months, so I am sure we can do without.

Even my kitchen cabinets are all decluttered and organized. I had to, to fit all my new Pampered Chef stuff.

Tomorrow at 9:30am I have a in home daycare inspection. I still like to maintain my license. It will be good because actually this summer I am going to do 2-3 days a week of a mini camp for school age kids (mostly my friends kids.) But I will get paid, so I like my house to be up to state daycare standards.

Then from 1:00pm-5:00pm we have our homeschool group. Then Josh has soccer at 5:00pm, until 6:00pm. And at 7:00pm I am hosting (at my house) a Tastefully Simple / J.R. Watkins party. My cousin, Charlene sells both. I am excited as the boys are sleeping out, so it is like a girls night in for me. We will have snacks and chatting and such.

Now I have to get to bed, I just wanted to post that even if for just a moment things are completed, and that feels good.

-Becky

p.s. Apparently decluttered is not a word, it keeps coming up on spellcheck. Who knew?

0 comments: