Sunday, May 9, 2010

My awesome MOM

My mom kept the boys again last night (I was at work.) So I had two whole nights of not putting kids to bed and two mornings getting to sleep in. Yesterday I slept until 8:30am and today I slept until 9:30am (although last night I didn't go to bed until 3:30am.)

I feel so grateful.

My mom is amazing. I have never doubted her love for me. She has always shown her love for all children so clearly and evenly. She played with us and had tea parties and let us have friends over. She took an interest in what we were doing. She even took interest in what our friends were doing, thus becoming a second mom to many of my and my brothers friends.

I can not thank God enough for blessing me with my mom.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for my mom. I pray you would bless her beyond anything imaginable. I pray you would comfort her and remind her you hold her in Your mighty hand. I pray she would get some down time, some rest time, and some time to be still before you. I pray she would praise you despite all the sadness and heartache and stress here on earth. Lord, I love you and I love my mom!

In Jesus Name,
Amen

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Thank you for your kind comments, you are an awesome mom too so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Jeannette said...

bah humbug, oh wait wrong Holiday