Friday, May 28, 2010

Way to go

I don't do too much testing. My boys each have weekly math tests, but otherwise I usually go over material until they know it and move on. But I was teaching (using a DVD curriculum) Latin to my boys and kids in co-op, so today they all get tested to see if they get a class certificate. Both boys passed. Jason, being older, had to get a higher score to pass, but they both got better than what they needed. I am proud of what they have learned.

We did Latin this year to help learn English better and other languages as well. In Sept. we will start Spanish.

It feels nice to have accomplished something!

-Becky

1 comments:

Abbi said...

I remember taking Latin when I was a kid (for a little while) but so far I haven't had me kids learn any extra languages. I would like to. That is so cool that you are teaching that!