Thursday, May 13, 2010

Please enter my contest

Want to win this clock:
1st prize

This clock retails here for $50
















or win a $25 gift card to Pampered Chef with items shipped for free to your house (must redeem gift card through me) 2nd prize



Here is how to get free entries, you can do one, two, or all:

1) Follow my blog -worth 2 free entries
2) Email five friends my blog link -worth 2 free entries
3) Post a blog post on your blog about my blog, with a link to my blog in post
-worth 4 free entries
4) Add my blog to your favorite blogs on your blog -worth 4 free entries
5) Sponsor a child from compassion -worth 10 free entries


Leave a comment and tell me what ones you did (you can do them all) and I will add your free entries to the contest.

Winner will be chosen randomly on MAY 17th. Then I will email winner for address so I can send the clock or gift card.

-Becky

More official rules:
-everyone who is already a follower of my blog will automatically be entered (but I will need your email addresses) with two entries
-to get the sponsor a child entries it has to be a child you began sponsoring after you read about contest, but I am so excited and amazed at those who already are sponsoring a child. Go You!)
-the emailing your friends and sponser child entries are on the honor system, but you can earn double or triple if you email more than 5 friends (entries for each set of five friends)
-leave a comment with any other questions or concerns

0 comments: