Saturday, August 21, 2010

My amazing brother

I lent my brother my car this week. I just got it back. He had it washed, and he cleaned the inside so well that he found glass from an accident before I even had the car. It looks so good. He also had the oil and some sensor changed, and returned it with a full tank of gas.

This was so awesome! Not having a husband around things to do with my car (even cleaning it) seems to not get done. So this touched my heart even more.

What he did was such a huge blessing to me! He is amazing!

Kevin, I love you!

-Becky

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

I think all my children are awesome

Anonymous said...

What an sweet and generous thing for your brother to do for you. Don't you just love a clean/detailed car. I had to have mine serviced/detailed last week. After I get it back its like having a new car. You are a lucky woman to have a brother do this for you.

jackson's mama said...

kevin ROCKS!!!