Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vacation Bible School

This week is our church's vacation Bible School. The theme is Saddle Ridge Ranch with cowboys and horse and such. It is Mon.-Fri. 9am-12pm, but I have to be there by 8:20am. I teach the 2 and 3 year old class. Josh is in the K & 1st grade class (they go by what grade you came out of.) Jason is a helper this year since he is in youth now. My grandmother goes to the ladies class.

In my class so far we have colored with markers and crayons, played with shaving cream, played on park, finger painted, rode on horses (pretend,) sang songs, learned that God made us, and so much more. It is exhausting, but fun.

I can't believe once in my in home daycare I had two 3 year old's, 18 month old twins, a 6 month old, and after school 5 year old twins as well. Where did I get the energy?

Today after VBS I took a nice long nap. Getting up by 8am is not easy for me. But serving the Lord is so worth it.

-Becky

0 comments: