Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Trying to get stuff done

I am trying to get my house back into order (a vacation and watching a baby sure makes a mess.)

So far the bathroom is clean and so is Josh's room. Still have to finish my room, living room, stairs, and kitchen. I was going to get to Jason's room and upstairs hallway but that is out for today.

I just did my mid monthly budgeting and it seems I am track to pay all of Aug.'s bills (I already paid some.)

I do need to pick up some extra work to get the additional $400 I need to get the rest of our homeschool supplies for Sept.

I already have some extra child care lined up that will get me about half way to the $400 goal. If I don't get the other money (it is for math) the boys can start math by reviewing old books and start new books a little late.

The boys are outside attempting to build a tree house with no wood. Gotta love the initiative.

This is good as at least they are not fighting and I can get some stuff done.

Guess I better stop procrastinating and get back to work.

-Becky

0 comments: