Sunday, August 8, 2010

Overslept again

I babysat until 3 am, then had to drive home (about 40 min.) So even though I had every intention of going to church I just could not get up in time. I so need prayer in this area.

My boys are away, my mom took them Fri. afternoon. I will be joining them on vacation tomorrow with my sister and nephew. I am super excited. Also glad I was able to work Fri. and Sat. night while the boys were gone.

I am a little disappointed because I wanted to use this weekend to clean their rooms and get some homeschool planning done, but just ran out of time.

Today I have to run to a few stores and pack my clothes for the trip. I also am going to take a walk with my cousin, so at least that is a fun activity.

Tonight I am sleeping over my sister's so we can leave early in the am.

I probably will not be able to post while away.

Have a great week!

-Becky

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I hope you had fun on your trip!

Rose said...

I know I am a kid and have like nothing to really do in the mornings except get ready, I know what you mean. Every day on my vacation I over slept.I hope you have a great time!